Ag Focus MicroJuice is a ready to use micronutrient 0-0-0 formulation with a robust micronutrient package, including Boron, Manganese, Sulfur, Zinc, Nickel, Molybdenum,Copper and Cobalt. It is ideal for in-season nutrient applications on row crops and is an excellent tank mix partner for glyphosate and late season fungicide applications. Benefits of Foliar FeedingFoliar feeding is one of the most efficient ways to supply nutrition to crops during critical growth stages. Applying nutrition to plant leaves allows the plant to immediately absorb nutrients, which promotes better plant uptake, better overall plant health and increased yield potential.
Key Benefits of MicroJuice
- Formulated for superior tank mix compatibility with fungicides, insecticides, Sugar, Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid.
- Provides high quality, readily available nutrients to plants in a highly efficient and mobile form.
- Formulated for superior tank mix compatibility with fungicides, insecticides and glyphosate
- Maximum nutrient mobility and efficiency, which allows for a lower application rate per acre
- Low salt index and low impurities
- Healthier plants and stress mitigation
- Enhanced quality and yield
Plant Nutrient Functions
The nutrient combination in MicroJuice was carefully selected and developed for row crops. The agronomic benefits of these nutrients include:
- Boron: essential to new growth, pollination and reproduction. Stabilizes cell walls, which provides plant structure and integrity. Also aids in nitrogen assimilation and root nodulation formation, which enhances nitrogen uptake and utilization.
- Manganese: aids in herbicide metabolism, chlorophyll formation and plant respiration. It is also critical to photosynthesis.
- Zinc: promotes root and shoot growth; helps plants withstand environmental stress.Sulfur: aids in protein and enzyme synthesis.